According to Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE (General Regulation on data protection), we hereby inform that::
- The administrator of your personal data will be the University of Agriculture in Krakow, Al. Adama Mickiewicza 21, 31-120 Kraków;
- Your personal data will be processed for organization in the JUBILEE CONFERENCE "TRADITION TO THE MODERNITY OF FOREST DIDACTICS AND SCIENCE- 70th anniversary of the establishment of the Forest Department in Kraków" (hereinafter referred to as the anniversary conference) and sending post-conference materials (provide the purpose of processing ), based on Article. 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016;
- Taking part in the jubilee conference, I acknowledge that filming and photographing take place during it. Thus, by deciding to participate in the jubilee conference, you agree to filming and photographing, using the prepared film materials and photos by the organizers of the events for information and promotional purposes, and you release the organizers from the responsibility associated with the use of these materials;
- Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but is a condition of participation in the Jubilee Conference. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to take part in the Jubilee Conference.
- You have the right to:
- Access your data, rectify it, remove or limit the processing of personal data,
- Transferring data,
- To raise objections to the processing - in cases and on the conditions specified in the General Regulation;
- If the processing is based on the consent granted to the Administrator, you also have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data may be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, by traditional mail to the following address:. University of Agriculture in Krakow, Al. Adama Mickiewicza 21, 31-120 Krakow.
- Your personal data will be processed until the end of the event and sending post-conference materials.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if it is justified that your personal data are processed by the controller in breach of the provisions of the General Regulation;
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling;
- 10. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization;